Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling friend
Wink 
How could I tell my male friend my liking for wedgies?
well there are a lot of important factors here, but most pressingly what is your intention in telling him?
Me and my buddy from highschool used to give each other wedgies as dares. One day i just texted him that i had to get something off of my chest. I told him it was super weird and that it was making me sick keeping it in, then i told him, he told me he didnt feel completely the same way as me but that he didnt hate getting them, now every time we see each other we still give each other wedgies and its not awkward at all?
(05-25-2020, 07:41 AM)wedgieboy356 Wrote: How could I tell my male friend my liking for wedgies?
Pls feel free to shoot me a PM and I can tell you how I worked with my 2 wedgie buddies.
(05-25-2020, 05:47 PM)TigerEye Wrote: well there are a lot of important factors here, but most pressingly what is your intention in telling him?
im probably going to tell him that i enjoy them and i never received one before. he told me something personal about his sex life, so i told him i have a liking of something (wedgies, which i didn’t say), and i just like it. so it’s something i can him cause i didn’t put details on what i told him before