Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slave or little bro
Hey I'm looking for a wedgie slave or little bro on Kik, insta, or Skype. My slave or bro needs to be in decent shape but I would prefer an athletic/toned/muscular/swimmer/slim build. Also needs to have boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, or compression shorts. DM me on here if you are interested with what app I can reach you on and what your name is on there
Still looking
(04-27-2020, 03:40 PM)totalsketch Wrote: Hey I'm looking for a wedgie slave or little bro on Kik, insta, or Skype. My slave or bro needs to be in decent shape but I would prefer an athletic/toned/muscular/swimmer/slim build. Also needs to have boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, or compression shorts. DM me on here if you are interested with what app I can reach you on and what your name is on there
Hello I can be both. I reach the requirements too. You can KIK Me at nerdykid223
feel free to DM me on kik - gpaul6080
Still looking
I'm still looking of anyone is interested
(06-09-2020, 03:18 PM)totalsketch Wrote: I'm still looking of anyone is interested
I am interested
hey. im a swimmer. looking to be a little bro. DM me
Dm me or add me on kik miket5005
Still looking
(07-24-2020, 03:24 PM)totalsketch Wrote: Still looking

Hello I’m interested...
what is the difference between a slave and a little brother?
(08-01-2020, 08:19 PM)jsmsmithn70007 Wrote: what is the difference between a slave and a little brother?

How we would interact. A slave would be strictly for wedgies, a little bro we would talk about stuff as well.
Still on the hunt
(05-11-2021, 01:09 PM)totalsketch Wrote: Still on the hunt

Hi! Feel free to dm me, my kik is cutebaby59, my ig is gabrielwboy19 and my Twitter is @hey12434. I’m 5’4, brown skin, black hair and I have a slim body