Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could I be your Wedgie slave?
Looking for a wedgie master to give me wedgies in the most degrading ways. I'm on Snap and Discord and prefer those methods. Will send pics/videos. DM me for more information. Can't wait to speak with you.
(07-24-2022, 10:43 PM)Slavenerdboy27 Wrote: Looking for a wedgie master to give me wedgies in the most degrading ways. I'm on Snap and Discord and prefer those methods. Will send pics/videos. DM me for more information. Can't wait to speak with you.

It won't let me DM you, but I don't mind doing this. Send me a DM if you can.
(07-24-2022, 11:22 PM)BballGuy Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 10:43 PM)Slavenerdboy27 Wrote: Looking for a wedgie master to give me wedgies in the most degrading ways. I'm on Snap and Discord and prefer those methods. Will send pics/videos. DM me for more information. Can't wait to speak with you.

It won't let me DM you, but I don't mind doing this. Send me a DM if you can.
I got your DM. It won't let me respond to it because it days you have them turned off. Hit me up on kik (bballguy91) or snap (bballguy91). I prefer kik, but it's whatever.

I got your DM. It won't let me respond to it because it days you have them turned off. Hit me up on kik (bballguy91) or snap (bballguy91). I prefer kik, but it's whatever.