Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando wedgie buddy
Hey looking for a buddy in the Orlando area. Would be fun to have someone who’s down to hangout and stretch each others underwear out whenever we feel like it. 

I’m 23 male and would like a friend who wants to hang out and do fun stuff with wedgies mixed in. I like to get more so givers to the front but I’m definitely down to give you wedgies too as payback or if that’s what you want 

Can’t wait to hear from you ;)
(12-30-2023, 06:46 PM)blondewedgieboy Wrote: Hey looking for a buddy in the Orlando area. Would be fun to have someone who’s down to hangout and stretch each others underwear out whenever we feel like it. 

I’m 23 male and would like a friend who wants to hang out and do fun stuff with wedgies mixed in. I like to get more so givers to the front but I’m definitely down to give you wedgies too as payback or if that’s what you want 

Can’t wait to hear from you Wink

Hey I live 35 minutes outside of Orlando in Davenport, and I would love to be wedgie friends with you, if you have a Snapchat or instagram, please add me so we can chat more, my Snapchat is t-dog1909 and my Instagram is wedgiebro12, really hope to hear from you
(12-30-2023, 06:46 PM)blondewedgieboy Wrote: Hey looking for a buddy in the Orlando area. Would be fun to have someone who’s down to hangout and stretch each others underwear out whenever we feel like it. 

Hey I live 35 minutes outside of Orlando in Davenport, and I would love to be wedgie friends with you, if you have a Snapchat or instagram, please add me so we can chat more, my Snapchat is t-dog1909 and my Instagram is wedgiebro12, really hope to hear from you
I live right by Universal if you’re nearby. Would love to hang out and randomly give you surprise wedgies. Message me on Snapchat. JockBroOH

Hey, m23 give. Moving down to Florida this month, would be cool to have a wedgie buddy or just a meetup or whatever, def down to chat and hang
(01-02-2024, 07:04 PM)Chaddy177 Wrote:

Hey, m23 give. Moving down to Florida this month, would be cool to have a wedgie buddy or just a meetup or whatever, def down to chat and hang
Hey what part of Florida are you moving too, I would love to meet up with you, my snap is t-dog1909
(01-01-2024, 06:52 PM)jockbro91 Wrote: I live right by Universal if you’re nearby. Would love to hang out and randomly give you surprise wedgies. Message me on Snapchat. JockBroOH

Hey, gonna be down there, myself. Down to talk on snap?
(01-02-2024, 07:34 PM)Chaddy177 Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 06:52 PM)jockbro91 Wrote: I live right by Universal if you’re nearby. Would love to hang out and randomly give you surprise wedgies. Message me on Snapchat. JockBroOH

Definitely what’s your snap, mine is t-dog1909
(01-02-2024, 07:34 PM)Chaddy177 Wrote:

JockBroOH

Hey I’m M 21 and I live in Winter Garden which is about 30 minutes from Orlando