Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Florida wedgie meetup and favor
Hello web,

I'm interested in an in-person meetup giving and/or receiving wedgies. There's one thing I also want. I got a foot fetish. Basically what I want to do aside from doing wedgies is I want to do a piggy back ride style riding on the sole (bottom) of one of your bare feet. Ill be wearing my underwear and shorts so you shouldn't have to worry being uncomfortable. Preferably and obviously I would like to book a private room to do this at my expense. Meetup location in central Florida is as far west in St. Petersburg and as far east as Orlando. I cant make it to Jacksonville. I could do Miami/South Florida but I gotta be super focused on doing a 3 1/2 hr drive. PM me.
(03-23-2024, 05:05 AM)majesticloud Wrote: Hello web,

I'm interested in an in-person meetup giving and/or receiving wedgies. There's one thing I also want. I got a foot fetish. Basically what I want to do aside from doing wedgies is I want to do a piggy back ride style riding on the sole (bottom) of one of your bare feet. Ill be wearing my underwear and shorts so you shouldn't have to worry being uncomfortable. Preferably and obviously I would like to book a private room to do this at my expense. Meetup location in central Florida is as far west in St. Petersburg and as far east as Orlando. I cant make it to Jacksonville. I could do Miami/South Florida but I gotta be super focused on doing a 3 1/2 hr drive. PM me.
Hey I’m in Davenport and I’ll have the house to myself for a couple of hours starting April 4,and as long as I can give wedgies I don’t mind feet things, my Snapchat is t-dog1909 and my instagram is wedgiebro12, add me so we can chat further
(03-23-2024, 05:05 AM)majesticloud Wrote: Hello web,

Hey. M24 giver. We could do St. Petersburg. Also, asl?
In FL and can host. Pm me