Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Kentucky wedgie nerd
Hey, I’m looking for any guys willing to receive wedgies. I’m 6’4 and looking to dominate a nerd. Any guys who go to the University of the Cumberlands are especially welcome! Would like to Snapchat first, reply with your snap username if interested.
(07-04-2024, 09:47 PM)Alex.hall1326 Wrote: Hey, I’m looking for any guys willing to receive wedgies. I’m 6’4 and looking to dominate a nerd. Any guys who go to the University of the Cumberlands are especially welcome! Would like to Snapchat first, reply with your snap username if interested.

@shawedgie 

I'm definitely looking for more wedgies and I live in Bowling Green, down to travel
Hey guys! I’m in Louisville, more than happy to travelSmile nerd receiver here for sure. I don’t have Snapchat but I’m happy to use Instagram or text, send pics of myself. I’m 5’7”
would love to meet!

Snap: riley_cook24
(07-04-2024, 09:47 PM)Alex.hall1326 Wrote: Hey, I’m looking for any guys willing to receive wedgies. I’m 6’4 and looking to dominate a nerd. Any guys who go to the University of the Cumberlands are especially welcome! Would like to Snapchat first, reply with your snap username if interested.

I’m in VA but wouldn’t mind traveling. Snap is bryan.moore0
I would also love to receive wedgies!

Snap: asinguy99
I’m up in Columbus Ohio. Occasionally get to Ky. Snap is macalbat121
I’m in Cincinnati here