Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Haven Lives!...kind of 18+ only
So shortly before its shut down WH started an official discord chat that still lives to this day.   

It is active, but there are some things to consider:

It is only for ages 18 and up.
Pics and other wedgie related media is behind a nsfw tag. In order to be granted access you need to be active for a full week. This is to discourage trolls and the like. Just remember that access is a privilege, not a right and can be taken away if those channels are not used correctly.  

And that's it! The community is friendly and chatty and a great place to be if I'm honest. Click the link below and join!  https:// discord. gg/mAJDf79 

EDIT: So posting a link is tricky. The above link has a spaces between https:// and discord. and gg in the url. Remove those extra spaces and you should be good. Any issues just DM me
Everything seems to be on Discord these days. I really don't need another distraction in my life, but if this keeps up, I may end up having to get Discord in self defense.
Interesting... in a strange way. Tongue
Why is it strange?
That people would talk about wedgies over discord Tongue

But hey, if it works!
I still don't understand what's so strange about it?
(04-24-2019, 05:02 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: I still don't understand what's so strange about it?

Discord is gaming chat app,  but it functions well. Just consider it the new kik.
Still doesn't quite make sense, especially since it seems nearly every group (gaming or otherwise) has a Discord, but whatever. I guess I'm just too old for this sort of stuff.
Does it also have stories there? It makes sense if it doesn't since it's a chat, but I mostly like the stories
(04-25-2019, 09:31 PM)Razzle Dazzle Wrote: Does it also have stories there? It makes sense if it doesn't since it's a chat, but I mostly like the stories

No stories since it's hard to store them but quite a few of the guys like to rp (myself included) and we have a separate area for group rps too.
*looks at dead RP section here*

Urge to get Discord growing
The invite link is invalid
Oh, hier kommen die Dorks her