Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for hella old video
Dunno if anyone happens to remember it because it was.. already old when I saw it first like.. over a decade ago easily, even longer- but there was this really really old wedgie video where there's three guys doing stuff in a yard and the two are pointing at stuff for the third guy kneeling to look at or something. They grab his underwear and drag him across the.. I think it was like a backyard or a garden? maybe a dirt lot type place- something where yardwork is being done. 

I doubt anyone will know what I'm talking about- it was definitely like my video that got me into the world of secretly looking  up the word 'wedgie' and all that encompassed it way back when lmao   Big Grin
(04-28-2019, 12:28 AM)ad_victorium Wrote: Dunno if anyone happens to remember it because it was.. already old when I saw it first like.. over a decade ago easily, even longer- but there was this really really old wedgie video where there's three guys doing stuff in a yard and the two are pointing at stuff for the third guy kneeling to look at or something. They grab his underwear and drag him across the.. I think it was like a backyard or a garden? maybe a dirt lot type place- something where yardwork is being done. 

I doubt anyone will know what I'm talking about- it was definitely like my video that got me into the world of secretly looking  up the word 'wedgie' and all that encompassed it way back when lmao   Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6djZUjGD1g

This one?  If so, you owe me 20 squeaky cleans in tighty whities  Wink .
Likes: Regular, squeaky clean, chair, dangling, hanging (less than 5 min only), creative extra dares or games
Okay with: messy, all around, melvins, spanking, swirlies
Hard Limits: No public (under clothes for short trip is ok), no violence, no pics, no scat
(04-28-2019, 11:24 AM)c.benj Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 12:28 AM)ad_victorium Wrote: Dunno if anyone happens to remember it because it was.. already old when I saw it first like.. over a decade ago easily, even longer- but there was this really really old wedgie video where there's three guys doing stuff in a yard and the two are pointing at stuff for the third guy kneeling to look at or something. They grab his underwear and drag him across the.. I think it was like a backyard or a garden? maybe a dirt lot type place- something where yardwork is being done. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6djZUjGD1g

This one?  If so, you owe me 20 squeaky cleans in tighty whities  Wink .

YO LMAO this is exactly it, and fair enough lmaooooo