Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite kind of wedgie to give
this is for wedgie master and ppl that like to give bully type " What is ur favorite type of wedgie to give and why?? blk wedgie nerd here
Atomics!
(07-18-2019, 03:39 AM)wedgiebuddy9 Wrote: Atomics!
 Nice what make you like atomic so much??
(07-18-2019, 08:18 PM)Jamescat2015 Wrote:
 Well, it is the ultimate iconic wedgie. The way the underwear sounds when it's ripping, the burning sensation, feeling accomplished when you get the waistband over the head, and if it's a public wedgie it's the most embarrassing.
(07-18-2019, 08:43 PM)wedgiebuddy9 Wrote:
 Well, it is the ultimate iconic wedgie. The way the underwear sounds when it's ripping, the burning sensation, feeling accomplished when you get the waistband over the head, and if it's a public wedgie it's the most embarrassing.
its would be embarrassing every seeing ur underwear..i see i never been atomic wedged by anyone so i dont know the experience lol
(07-19-2019, 03:19 AM)Jamescat2015 Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:43 PM)wedgiebuddy9 Wrote:
its would be embarrassing every seeing ur underwear..i see i never been atomic wedged by anyone so i dont know the experience lol
Oh really? Come to Texas and I'll atomic wedgie you so hard you'll taste your underwear for a week.
Regular or Bouncing. Just the typical prank of sneaking up to someone (or getting snuck up on) and going all in. The simplicity of it all just seems to resonate with me a ton. It could be used as a way to greet a friend, to cheer someone up, for catharsis reasons. It is as versatile as it is simple and easy to setup. Honorable mention goes to the chair wedgie for times when I'm lazy and just want to chill with someone for a bit.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

(07-20-2019, 11:05 PM)sobekiii Wrote: Regular or Bouncing. Just the typical prank of sneaking up to someone (or getting snuck up on) and going all in. The simplicity of it all just seems to resonate with me a ton. It could be used as a way to greet a friend, to cheer someone up, for catharsis reasons. It is as versatile as it is simple and easy to setup. Honorable mention goes to the chair wedgie for times when I'm lazy and just want to chill with someone for a bit.
oh i see so really its not bulling for u its more for fun like a game
(07-20-2019, 11:10 PM)Jamescat2015 Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 11:05 PM)sobekiii Wrote: Regular or Bouncing. Just the typical prank of sneaking up to someone (or getting snuck up on) and going all in. The simplicity of it all just seems to resonate with me a ton. It could be used as a way to greet a friend, to cheer someone up, for catharsis reasons. It is as versatile as it is simple and easy to setup. Honorable mention goes to the chair wedgie for times when I'm lazy and just want to chill with someone for a bit.
I would say yeah. I love the idea of bulling but just never did or experienced that. 

Have read countless stories though.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

(07-20-2019, 11:36 PM)sobekiii Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 11:10 PM)Jamescat2015 Wrote:
I would say yeah. I love the idea of bulling but just never did or experienced that. 

Have read countless stories though.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. I think wedgies are more fun if everyone involved is enjoying it. Unfortunately, I'm only able to do self wedgies. I've never met anyone to give wedgies to or get wedgies from Sad